fbpx
where to find mockups for your business

Where To Find Mockups For Your T-Shirt Business

Finding good quality mockups for your t-shirt business can be a daunting task, especially when you are first starting out so i’ve put together a list of all my favorite places to get mockups from for your online shop.

There are so many options online and it can be difficult to find exactly what you are looking for so I  hope this list will make it a little easier to navigate. 

My Story

When I started my t-shirt business in 2016, I thought that I either needed to learn how to take really good product photos myself or hire an expensive photographer to do it for me.

It wasn’t until a year into my business that I learned about using mockups.  If you don’t know what a mockup is, it is simply a file that allows you to create a sample of your product or show your work in a real-world setting without actually having to create a physical product like this:

Who should use them?

Mockups are great to use for print on demand businesses, shops who don’t carry their own inventory, beginner t-shirt shops, entrepreneurs who don’t want to take their own photos or small business owners who just don’t want to spend an arm and leg on hiring out a photographer.

In my t-shirt business, I used mockups about 80% of time and the other 20% was from images I took myself with my iphone. Some people use mockups 100% of the time while others use them 20-30%.  It’s up to you and there is no right or wrong way!

Over the course of 4 years, i’ve downloaded a lot of mockups and not all of them were great.  Below, i’ve put together a list of all my favorite Etsy mockups shops that you should consider purchasing from if you are a t-shirt business. 

my favorite mockup etsy shops:

 

Luna Jane Mocks

Moody Mocks

Vintage Mocks

Minimalist Mocks

Kindred Mockup Studio

Diverse Mockups

Havana Mocks

Pretty Little Mockup 

want access to these images plus many more?

Click here to learn more about our subscription

Share this post

You Might Also Like...

Get 4 Free Mock-ups

Enter your info below to get 4 of our most popular mock-ups delivered straight to your inbox!