How Can I Use The Mockups?
- You may use these for personal, commercial, or editorial purposes online or in print in any way that is not restricted (see RESTRICTED USES below).
- You may upload images to your website, blog, or social media platforms or your own business use.
- You may crop, rotate, flip, and/or resize the images. You may overlay text, screenshots and/or designs. You may add color or filter overlays, but please do not otherwise alter, edit or manipulate the images
- You may not sell, loan, or give away the images.
- You may not share your login information or transfer any images directly to a third party.
- You may not re-sell or give away the images.
- You may not falsely represent that you or someone else is the original creator of the images.
- You may not use the images in an illegal, offensive or pornographic manner.
Do I Need to give credit?
Credit is not required – if you would like to give credit and are sharing on social media, you can mention @prettylittlemockup and/or use the hashtag #prettylittlemockup so we can see your awesome designs and share them to our page.
When are new photos added?
New photos are added on a monthly basis.
What editing software can I use?
We love using Canva or PicMonkey as a free & easy tool. If you’re most advanced, then photoshop works great as well. Please note that all our images are JPG files.
What size are the photos?
Our images sizes vary by the way they were shot and our images are 300 DPI.
What format are the mockups in?
All images are JPG.
Is there a limit to the number of photos I can download?
No, members can download however many images they want as many times as they want.
How long do I get access to the mock-ups?
You get lifetime access to the photos that you have downloaded.
What is your refund policy?
Due to the nature of digital images, we do not offer refunds on any of our memberships. If your subscribe to our membership, you can cancel at anytime. If you cancel before the end of your membership term, you will not receive a pro-rated refund however you will continue to have access to the member library until the end of the term.