Pretty Little Mockup
Required and must be a valid email address
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
United States (US)
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
French Southern Territories
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Republic of Ireland
Isle of Man
Macao S.A.R., China
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Martin (French part)
Saint Martin (Dutch part)
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
São Tomé and Príncipe
South Georgia/Sandwich Islands
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom (UK)
Wallis and Futuna
Create a Password
Required and must match password
I agree to the
Affiliate Sign-up Agreement
Effective Date: 10/14/2020
BETWEEN: Pretty Little Mockup, LLC (“Company,” and also referred to herein as “we” and “us”) an organization existing under the laws of the Texas with its head office located at:
1130 E Cityline Dr. Richardson, TX 75082
1. THE AGREEMENT: This Affiliate Agreement (this “Agreement”) is a legal document between Company and Affiliate regarding our affiliate relationship. This Agreement covers your responsibilities as an affiliate and our responsibilities to you. Please carefully read and understand the entirety of this document, as well as have a lawyer’s assistance if you desire because each of the terms of this Agreement are important to our working relationship.
2. NON-EXCLUSIVITY: This Agreement does not create an exclusive relationship between you and us. You are free to work with similar affiliate program providers in any category. This agreement imposes no restrictions on us to work with any individual or company we may choose.
3. AFFILIATE PROGRAM: When you join our Affiliate Program, you will get access to a unique tracking link that can be placed within your website, blog, social media, resources and email. When a user clicks on one of those links, they will be brought to our website and their activity will be tracked in your affiliate dashboard via our website. For each sale made through your link, a commission of 25% of sales will be earned.
All sales you make are tracked for 30 days.
Payments are made monthly for the previous month via Paypal and only occur if Payment Due is equivalent or greater than $50 USD
(the “Affiliate Program”).
4. PAYOUT INFORMATION: Payouts will only be available when the Company has your current address information as well as accounting and tax documentation. You will be asked to submit a W9 form. Accounting information may include the routing and account number of a bank where you wish to post a direct deposit or may include an email address for an online method of payment.
For any changes in your address or accounting information, you must notify us immediately and we will endeavor to make the changes to your payout information as soon as possible. We expressly reserve the right to change payout information in our sole and exclusive discretion. If we do so, you will be notified.
5. TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION: The term of this Agreement will begin when we accept you into the Affiliate Program. It can be terminated by either party at any time with or without cause.
You may only earn payouts as long as you are an Affiliate in good standing during the term. If you terminate this Agreement with us, you will receive payouts earned prior to the date of termination.
If you fail to follow the terms of this Agreement or any other legal terms we have posted anywhere on our website, you forfeit all rights, including the right to any unclaimed payout.
We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material.
At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: You agree that the intellectual property owned by the Company includes all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property belonging to the company (“Company IP”).
Subject to the limitations listed below, we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access our websites in conjunction with the Affiliate Program and use the Company IP solely and exclusively in conjunction with identifying our company and brand on the Affiliate Site to send customers to the Affiliate links we provide. You may not modify the Company IP in any way and you are only permitted to use the Company IP if you are an Affiliate in good standing with us.
We may revoke this license at any time and if we find that you are using the Company IP in any manner not contemplated by this Agreement, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement.
Please be advised that your unauthorized use of any Company IP shall constitute unlawful infringement and we reserve all of rights, including the right to pursue an infringement suit against you in federal court. You may be obligated to pay monetary damages and or legal fees and costs.
You hereby provide us a non-exclusive license to use your name, trademarks and service marks if applicable and other business intellectual property to advertise our Affiliate Program.
7. VARIATIONS: The Company may, from time to time and at any time, modify this Agreement. You agree that the Company has the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior versions of this Agreement.
8. RELATIONSHIP: Nothing contained within this Agreement shall be construed to form any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, or employment relationship. You are an independent contractor of the Company and will remain so at all times.
9. ACCEPTABLE USE: You agree not to use the Affiliate Program or our Company for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Affiliate Program in any way that could damage our websites, products, services, or the general business of the Company. You further agree not to use the Affiliate Program:
a. To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
b. To violate any intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party;
c. To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
d. To perpetrate any fraud;
e. To engage in or create an unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
f. To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
g. To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group; or
h. To unlawfully gather information about others.
10. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario Canada. All Parties irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of an exclusive venue in the courts of Texas in the county of Collin.
Field should be empty
Please fix the errors above